Short answer: like any other gift card. Now get started on your original song by clicking here.
Long answer: Don’t know exactly what someone would want to say in their song, but you know they’d like one? Give them a gift card! Songfinch gift cards cost $199 (the price of our songs) and can be redeemed in a few simple steps.
- Login to your Songfinch account by clicking “Login” at the top of Songfinch.com. If you do not have an account, click “Login” and then sign up via the link at the bottom of the pop-up.
- Once you are logged in, you will be directed to your account details page. Click the “Credit Balance” tab.
- Click “Redeem A Giftcard” at the bottom of the page and enter the gift card number.
- The balance of the gift card will be added to your Songfinch account.
- Complete your order and your account credit will be automatically applied to your purchase at checkout.
Once you complete your purchase, your gift card will be sent via email to the email address used at checkout, so keep your eye out for an email from email@example.com. If you don’t see it, make sure to double-check your spam and junk folders!
Speaking of emails, if you’ve been sitting on coupon codes in the inbox, they cannot (I repeat, cannot) be used to buy a gift card, so save those for your original songs. Much like our credits, Songfinch gift cards never expire. So feel free to hang onto them until you’re ready to create your masterpiece.
Looks like we’re ready to get creating! Head over to our Song Builder to get started on your song.